Data Protection Laws 18th May 2018
A class is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals and companies. In doing so we are committed to protecting the privacy of individual;s and companies. In doing so we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentially of data provided to us.
If you choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to book transpoort) then this will be held and processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and ne enforced regulations in effect May 2018.
Information about customers will only be used in line with established regulations. Personal data will be collected, recorded and used fairly, stored safely and securely. This also includes sensitive information.
1.1 Use of personal information
1.2 A Class is committed to operate in line with the data principles by:
- Collecting accurate personal data only
- Protecting staff, customer, companies and other individual’s personal details and any related records using this data fairly and only specified lawful purposes
- Handing personal data for limited, specially stated purposes
- Using personal data in an adequate and relevant manner, which is not excessive
- Holding personal data only for the time period required
- Maintaining personal data safely and securely
- Adhering to regulations and related procedures to ensure that all employees who have access to and handle any personal data held by or on behalf of A Class in line with individual’s data protection rights, are full\y aware of and abide by their suites under the Data Protection Act 1998
A Class may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To perfume the services that you have requested which may invoice contacting you by telephone, post or email
- To make parts of the website easier to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once
- The reasonable purpose of the A Class, acting always within the Data Protection Act 1998 – May 2018
To market to you A Class products, services and promotional and other purposes as you may have consented to in submitting your personal data to us.
By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to A Class in using the information provided in the matter described above. I. if at any time you wish to update the information which we hold about you, or if you wish to stop receiving information from us please contact [email protected]